Saturday, July 16, 2011

Don't miss out on this most original story!!


5 stars Jayde Scott rated it
Shelves: great-description, paranormal, touching, well-written
This must be the most inventive story I've read in a long time. I absolutely loved Mira because she's confident and feisty but with a feminine and alluring side to her. I thought the paranormal elements were fantastic and so very different to anything that's flooding the paranormal fiction market. The mystery of the medallion kept me at the edge of my seat. Can't wait to find out more about Mira's past lives and her connections to the men who've mysteriously entered her life.

Paranormal Doorway to the Triquetra

Lenore Wolfe's writing is flawless and she sure knows how to keep up the suspense and build drama. That's rare to find in an author. The characters were mysterious and thrilling. I kept turning one page after another until I read the whole book in one setting. Can't wait for the next book in the series to find out what happens next. Thoroughly recommended read. Don't miss out on this most original story.

No comments:

Post a Comment